Based on my personal experience, positive customer feedback, and an affordable budget range, the top 3 recommendations are as follows;
I know that you might have questions like why choose a Ninja blender when there are other options available? What are necessary features to consider before buying a Ninja Blender?
To answer all your queries, I’m here to jot down this guide for you. A humble advice in this regard is to go through it thoroughly to get a clear idea of making a wise decision.
Let’s have a look without any further ado:
Many people ask this question that why choose a Ninja blender? It’s a valid question and that’s why I’m going to answer it in detail.
In simple words, Ninja is a brand that offers value to the user within an affordable rate. That said, as compared to its rival, Ninja has been outperforming other blenders due to latest technologies, more power, and durability.
Some other reasons for choosing a Ninja blender as compared to other blenders are as follows:
1. Ninja Blenders are extremely powerful as compared to other blenders. To be honest, I’ve used many blenders from many brands and none of them matched the power of a Ninja Blender. That’s one of the reasons you should consider it.
2. Ninja Blenders are durable. There is no compromise on the durability of a Ninja Blender. I once bought a blender from Ninja and used it harshly i.e. I made smoothies, crushed ice, and extracted juice from hard fruits with it. To my surprise, that blender worked for straight 3 years without causing a single problem. So, that’s another big reason to love this brand.
3. Ninja Blenders are extremely versatile. Most of the blenders that I’ve mentioned above can be utilized for different purposes. For instance, you can make smoothies, frozen desserts, crushed ice, or simply extract juice from veggies or fruits with them. In contrast, blenders from other brands are not as versatile as Ninja Blenders.
4. Use of the latest technologies in Ninja Blenders makes them premium as compared to other brands. Take Auto IQ technology in this perspective that has made the job extremely easier for the users. That’s one other reason to love the blenders from Ninja.
5. Last but not the least, Ninja Blenders are covered by at least 2 years of warranty. Apart from warranty, you’d find the customer support of this brand extremely responsive. I, once called them as one of my blenders were causing some issues, and the official from customer support resolved that problem within a matter of time. So, that’s yet another perk that you are going to enjoy by purchasing Ninja Blenders.
Now that we are clear with reasoning of why choose a Ninja blender, let’s move towards the next part which is extremely important, i.e., what features to consider before purchasing a Ninja Blender.
Let’s start without any further ado:
1. Never Compromise on the Motor
The first and foremost thing you need to consider before making a final decision is that the blender must be equipped with a powerful motor. Believe me, the backing of a powerful motor is extremely necessary when it comes to blenders.
What a motor does is that it offers power to the blades so that they can rotate faster to blend different food products. Now imagine that if a motor is not powerful enough, won’t it affect the overall rotations of the blade? Of course, it would. As a result, the blender will waste a lot of time and the end product won’t be satisfying at all.
Therefore, a Ninja Blender with a powerful motor must be a priority especially if you don’t want your hard-earned money to go in vain.
2. Pitcher Must be Large Enough
Having a powerful blender with a small pitcher is the worse combination. A small pitcher won’t make sufficient extract for the whole family. Many people purchase a Ninja blender just because they need to meet the requirements of their families.
However, these requirements of producing large batches of smoothies or crushed ice is just a dream that will never become true if you select a blender with a small pitcher.
That said, you need to make sure that the blender you are about to buy has a large pitcher. The standard is either 64 oz. pitcher or a 72 oz. one. In either case, you must make sure that it has an optimal size so that you can utilize the blender in the best possible manner.
3. Extra Sharp Blades are a Must:
Before you make any decision, ensure that the blender you are about to purchase comes with extra sharp blades. The perk of getting a Ninja blender is that it’s most of the time equipped with Total Crushing Technology. That is, the blades work with an optimum force to ensure a better blending experience.
So, never compromise on the sharpness of the blades if you want to end product to be as smooth as possible.
4. Sophisticated Control Panel
This feature is also important. A blender with a sophisticated and full-fledged control panel keeps you incharge while you are making different recipes.
Fortunately, all the blenders from Ninja that I’ve listed above have got intuitive control panels that are easy to use and utilize at the same time. Well, never compromise on this option especially if you want to enjoy a perfect juicing experience.
5. Budget Matters
Last but not the least, budget also matters. A good Ninja Blender will cost you around 100 bucks easily. However, if you want to go for a long-term blender equipped with latest technologies, then it is necessary to keep at least 150 bucks in your pocket.
Regardless of that, affordable options are also available. For instance, one blender that I’ve listed above costs no more than 50 bucks. It all depends upon your needs and the budget range you’ve got.
So, sort this problem as soon as possible so that you can make a wise decision in the end.