Happy Sunday, and happy Superbowl Sunday!
Today I thought I’d share my typical Sunday links post along with some of my favorite recipes for Superbowl Sunday in case you’re looking for some quick inspiration.
Firstly, some links to my family’s favorite recipes for Superbowl Sunday.
1. Starting off with the savory options, these Spicy Buffalo Chicken Pretzels are always a crowd pleaser.
2. These Healthier option Tex-Mex potato skins are vegan and so easy, plus they’re a great way to use those extra potato skins with no waste.
3. Oh, and another buffalo chicken recipe because it’s Superbowl Sunday! These Buffalo Chicken Pita Nachos are bomb!
4. I can’t forget to mention these Bacon Wrapped Sourdough Jalapeño Poppers! While they;re not really my thing, I’d have to say they’re probably the boy’s absolute favorite thing that I make.
Lastly for the savory are these Best Ever Mozzarella Sticks. Super simple but so good.
6. Now for the sweet, I’m actually making these brownies tonight because that’s how amazing they are. I’ve tried so many brownie recipes over the years but these are MY FAVORITE BROWINES SO FAR. Eh hem, just saying.
7. Need something quicker and easier? I call these Last Minute Crack Snacks for a reason. They only need 3 ingredients each and they’re super easy. Fool-proof easy.
8. The title might be a mouthful but these Double Peanut Butter Stuffed Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies are insane.
9. There really aren’t words for these Brown Butter Caramel Snickers Cookie Bars.
10. And finally these Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Cookie Bars can change lives. I haven’t decided yet but I might make them tonight also.
Okay, and these are some great ideas I found this week if you need one more idea for Superbowl food tonight. It might be last minute but you can never go wrong with some extra inspo right?
1. These potato skins just totally caught my eye because they’re a much smarter snack than anything you’ll find on the grocery store’s frozen aisle. Did I mention they’re vegan?
2. These Sweet Potato Nacho Fries are calling my name. I’m a huge fan of sweet potatoes so they’re basically made for me.
3. I can’t imagine a better treat for tonight than these Malted Pretzel Millionaire’s Shortbread
4. This pineapple upside down cake has me craving warmer weather.
5. Also, these Banana Crumb Muffins look incredible. I know some people think muffins are just ugly cupcakes, but I have to say I’m pretty into making muffins and I bet these could change that opinion for anyone.
6. Okay, and if you’re having a bad day today, or ever, just watch this epic fail that my brother-in-law posted last week and you’ll be in a much better mood. Omg, I start laughing just thinking about it.
I hope you all have a great evening!