Making pumpkin pie.
Lol-ing @ this epic after-thanksgiving-dinner-crash.
Cutting watermelons in November – feels wrong but Sophie didn’t seem to notice.
…enjoying new sights….
…while biking/hiking with my sister Lela around where we live.
Standing at the foot of the cross.
Making paper snowflakes with Sophie. (So easy – see how here)
Finally getting my butt on Instagram – so come follow me pretty, PRETTY please!
Loving these links:
- This Gorgeous Pear and Cranberry Pie that I am just dying top shove my face with!
- This pasta looks to die for good – Speedy Sausage Rigatoni.
- How have I spent my whole life without these Gluten-Free Mini Caramel Pecan Tarts?
- Um…..YEAH! – Roasted Turkey Potato Chip BLATs
- Words fail how much I love this Overnight Pull-Apart Brioche Cinnamon Roll Bread.
- This perfect Croque Monsieur!
- This killer salad – Deconstructed Falafel Salad